Facilitation of deregulation and globalizasion
It costs long time and a large amount of expense from the development to the approval of veterinary drugs.
The NVAL appropriatery provides advice and guidance to reduce the load on manufacturers(or importers)in developing new veterinary drugs.
The NVAL establishes standards for manufacturing and approval of veterinary druds.
The NVAL also promotes international harmonization of veterinary medicinal products.
- Equivalence tests for veterinary biological products
- Estabishment and revision of "minimum requirements" for approved veterinary drugs and standards for veterinary drugs that may not require approval
- Consultation for the approval of new veterinary drugs
- Confirmation of the validity of the precautions for use
- International cooperation on harmonization of technical requirements for the registration of veterinary medicinal products(VICH)